Why can't I see "add button"?
1. Make sure you have installed the Zonify extension and it is enabled & updated to the latest version.
to install the chrome extension click here and click the "add to chrome"
to make sure you are using the latest version, watch this video
2. Make sure your chrome browser is set to allow cookies:
* Open new tab in your browser and put this URL chrome://settings/content/cookies
* Enable this option -> Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)
* Disable the 3rd option -> Block third-party cookies
When you're done, restart your browser go to your Shopify dashboard, click on Apps, and click the Zonify app.
Now try to import again.
3. Make sure you are subscribe to one of our plans
Yes we do offer a Day Trial, but in order to get the day trial you need to subscribe to one of our plans and approve charge.
if you will remove the app before the trial time ends you won't get any charges.
4. if you still getting the login button after following the first 3 steps, try to clear your browsing data (all time data).
Still have issues? Contact us and will make sure to get back to you Asap.